Sonic Battle: Collab Sonic Battle: Collab

its alright...

theres some severe Plagiarism on Alvin Earthjworms style happening in this animation. also, as well as the animation may be, it just moves far too slow and can sometimes be a little dull. but some effort was involved so five stars and no more.

Pkmn2 responds:

wow, nice word usage.
Yeah, there were a few parts that mimics Alvin's style. Even though the movie contains overpowered hedgehogs with a hyper-beam-addiction in pixelated form, you can't expect them, having super speed. Especially Chaos and E-102. They were the slowest characters in the GBA anyway. =P

But thanks for fair rating. =)

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

superb

these were my thoughts exactly on the film and you went ahead and turned them into a fantastic animation. excellent

bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

masterpiece

one of the best animations I've ever had the pleasure of watching on this site. simply astounding!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

nice parody

generally mocking the Anime world and most of it's dubbing woes. not to mention the serious case of simple word elongation just to make them sound powerful. The comedy is still on top form but I doubt any none anime fans would get some of the gags.

Fav. line: last time he did this he destroyed an entire (long pause) Kitchen!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

funny!

alot of good ideas, the Link personalties has to be my favorite, and I love Snake in the last scene, I'm on the floor everytime I see it.

"Personally I prefer yer Mam!" lol

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

out of all the shape animations on the front page

this is the best, I think it's got something to do with the surreal drama and coming out of character about a third of the way through was great. the others are good but this one is just better.

Frost'D Frost'D

freaky

that was a little bit freaky at the end there

good funny and twisted altogether well done!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

what can I say..?

truly hilarious

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

the greatness is growing...

yet another chapter in the awesome series and another chapter in egoraptor's quality. awesome guiden is still my favorite.

lol the head of the doctor from awesome centre is the subtitle bobber!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

a little disappointing.

Alvin set the bar seriously high with episode 6, but unfortunatly this fails to reach it. although it is still a fantastic entry in the series, don't get me wrong. the retro fight scene was different and i liked that aspect but after a while I wanted to see the hectic fight scenes delivered in ep 6. lots of plot and great humour.

when I saw the preview on youtube (that included the lush Mecha Mario btw) I had high hopes, but this episode falls short of its brother episodes. 7/10