Sonic Battle: Collab Sonic Battle: Collab

its alright...

theres some severe Plagiarism on Alvin Earthjworms style happening in this animation. also, as well as the animation may be, it just moves far too slow and can sometimes be a little dull. but some effort was involved so five stars and no more.

Pkmn2 responds:

wow, nice word usage.
Yeah, there were a few parts that mimics Alvin's style. Even though the movie contains overpowered hedgehogs with a hyper-beam-addiction in pixelated form, you can't expect them, having super speed. Especially Chaos and E-102. They were the slowest characters in the GBA anyway. =P

But thanks for fair rating. =)

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

superb

these were my thoughts exactly on the film and you went ahead and turned them into a fantastic animation. excellent

bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

masterpiece

one of the best animations I've ever had the pleasure of watching on this site. simply astounding!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

good god...

this is soooooo catchy! class act

FF7 - Gold Saucer FF7 - Gold Saucer

this is what hell would sound like...

are the words that my brother would say every time he'd walk into the gold saucer but I find the music absolutly delightful! you've definetly done a good job with this mix, well done!

Star Wolf's Army [Orchestra] Star Wolf's Army [Orchestra]

still good

although the music is great I think the pace isn't right. it's one of the reasons I disliked the Assault remix of the song. still a nice version!

BowserThedestructive responds:

yes i know that but being its a partial mix only done with midi has in i used a song made of midi for the correct note data the instruments are real though its a reconstruction/remix aka orchestral version now i didnt want it to be exactly the same so i did lower the tempo a bit and because i liked that it fit orderly.
I did this because well i wanted the pace to be Slower so that it has a more calm feel to it so to say :P